2019 Annual Charity Ride – 29 September
Cranleigh Cycling Club is holding the 2019 edition of its annual charity cycle ride event – this year, all proceeds will go to support the vital work of Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex.
You don’t have to be a member of Cranleigh Cycling Club to take part – everyone is welcome to join in
- Date: Sunday September 29th
- Time: from 08:30
- Place: Cranleigh Bandroom, Village Way, Cranleigh GU6 8AF
- Entry fee: £8.00 per person for adults – under 18s go free
We have a choice of routes through some the best cycling roads in Southwest Surrey and Sussex – as well as a family-friendly off-road option.
We shall also be offering a selection of pre and post-ride refreshments at the Bandroom.
Pay in advance or pay on the day. To sign-up in advance, please follow the link to PayPal:
View and download our routes from the links below:
- Short Road Ride via “Milk Churn” – 20 miles: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30756448
- Picturesque Medium Road Ride via Grafham – 49 miles: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28833550
- Long Road Ride to Shoreham Airport via Steyning – 67m miles: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28775160
- (Mainly) Off-road Via “Milk Churn” – 10 miles : https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30763301
Please note: Young people under 18 years old must have signed consent by parent or guardian and be accompanied by an adult on the ride.